Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week Two - Exercise

Wow, it's been awhile. Sorry. Last week I missed a day of exercise because I wasn't feeling well. I didn't exercise Monday because I was out running errands after lunch. BUT I made up for it Tuesday. :) Even the little I've been doing has been helping my morale, I think. It feels good to be heading in the right direction.
I've done a bit of looking at some other bloggers' meal plans. Tried a few more recipes! But I haven't made much progress on that front. Guess that's next on the to-do list!
Sometimes devotions is read-it-before-bed, but most of the time I set aside time. I enjoy it. I haven't been doing well with prayer though. My logic says that God already knows what I want, so why ask? But I know He says to ask. And I know from experience that I HATE it when my son wants something (and I know it) but he won't ask for it. He's too proud! So I'd better work on that too.... Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment