Monday, April 26, 2010

Still here.... and plugging away!

Last week was a success - 3 days of exercise and 7 of devotions. I haven't officially started meal planning yet (next week starts the new month, you know), but I have a cool new chart to help me out with that. I can't wait to see my new charts and systems take shape as each new month presents a new challenge! Budgeting will not be the primary focus of this meal plan, but rather actually doing it. And, with my new chart, I will create a file and save the meal plans, so I can reference them later, and perhaps create a master, rotating quarterly meal plan or something. Cool, huh?
Getting exercise in this week will be a challenge - I forgot today, tomorrow is shopping day, and Friday and Saturday we're having a garage sale. We'll see what we can do....

No comments:

Post a Comment