Saturday, June 5, 2010

June - 1st week

I only exercised twice this week. But, if I'm honest, my goal was improvement, not perfection. And improvement I definitely have made. Pathetic excuse? Perhaps. On the menu planning front, I've been feeling pretty discouraged. The problem is, I don't feel like eating anything. At least not anything I have to cook. At some point I have to acknowledge that my job is to feed my family and whether I eat it or not is irrelevant, but even the thought of cooking is somewhat repulsive. I just wish someone else could do it for me. But, this is only for a season, and I can press on! Improvement is the goal, and so I work toward that. I'll be able to eat normally again someday soon.... :) But for the life of me, I can hardly picture a life without cold cereal for breakfast most days of the week! (Who wants hot cereal or eggs in June?)

No comments:

Post a Comment